As I use Caesarstone almost exclusively (they have the best range of colours and patterns of quartz - in my opinion), I knew which counter top I wanted almost immediately. Frosty Carrina!
It's a warm white, with subtle flecks and veining of light warm gray. Giving almost a marble look, but without the hassle, upkeep, staining and etching of real marble. Their quartz has antibacterial properties meaning there is no need to seal the counters - eliminating the maintenance that is needed every few years.
Have a look at all the beautiful options from Caesarstone here!
- Made in Canada
- 80% natural granite composite material
- Exceptional resistance to heat, stains, scratches and acids
- Non porous - dirt and bacteria cannot penetrate the surface of the sink
- Rear-positioned drain holes maximize usable bowl and cabinet storage space
- 18/10 chrome-nickel content for exceptional lustre, durability and strength
- Rear-positioned drain holes for maximum usable bowl and cabinet storage space
- X-pattern drain grooves
- 15 mm radius corners for easy cleaning - they think of everything!
Apron sink - who doesn't love apron sinks?
Centre drain location
3 1/2'' (90mm) stainless steel strainer included
Stay tuned for more updates and tips and tricks!