Interior design help for everyone.
Here's a few quick tips that interior designers use to easily freshen up their homes for Spring 2023!
6. Paint. white or off-white walls have predominated the interior design scene for the last five years. Believe it or not trans are coming around to the warmer tones. Try a darker cream or light beige to this latest trend into your decor.
7. Accessories. lightweight Wicker baskets in natural tones add a light and airy feeling to your room.
8. Wallpaper: have you tried the new peel and stick wallpaper pressure once you get your Plumb line set it's fairly easy to add a accent wall in your home. Try a Spring Lake mural or a floral look. You can even purchase large flower graphics that peel and stick on to the walls for a fun look.
9. Window treatments. Either add or replace your existing curtains with breezy white linen draperies on either side of your window. Ensure you place the window treatments as close to the ceiling as possible to visually extend the height of the ceiling.
10. Fragrance: Try a citrus or floral scented candle. The light scent will drift throughout the home and you’ll be how fresh your whole home feels.
I hope these quick tips help you add some Spring freshness into your home interior decor!
Virtual Interior design help throughout Canada and USA
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Jil Sonia McDonald - Interior Designer of Jil Sonia Interior Designs.
Design Links Bloggers I follow:
Kimberley Seldon Design
Linda Holt Interiors
Ina Goetz Photography