Interior design help for everyone.
Hi, we would be pleased to help you with online interior design Project.
To start we just need a few clear photos of the room.
Here is what we need from you:
· Clear, labelled photos of each wall of the room being designed.
· If we're doing several rooms in your home it might be best to email them in batches keeping one rooms photograph per batch.
· Take photos before 2pm for the best lighting. Leave the lights off (they distort the colour) and open the curtains.
· Try not to use a flash.
· Take photos in landscape, horizontal mode
· Place a plain white piece of paper near any ‘fixed finish’, i.e. Flooring, tile, countertops, furniture etc. that you will not be changing. This allows us to see the undertones easily, it's the secret of our success!
Stand at the center of each main wall and take one photo pointing the camera straight ahead to the opposite wall.
Email them to use using the medium sized photos and you are all set!
Determine your perfect design package by clicking on any of the items below...
Virtual Interior design help throughout Canada and USA
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Jil Sonia McDonald - Interior Designer of Jil Sonia Interior Designs.
Design Links Bloggers I follow:
Kimberley Seldon Design
Linda Holt Interiors
Ina Goetz Photography
© Copyright 2006 - 2023 Jil Sonia Interiors Inc. All rights reserved.
No material contained within this website may be reproduced, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused or adapted without the prior written permission of Jil Sonia Interiors Inc., Canada, USA, Europe, Asia.