Interior design help for everyone.
Hi, we would be pleased to help you with online interior design Project. To start we need clear photos of the room.
Here is what we need from you:
· Clear, labelled photos of each wall of the room being designed.
· If we're doing several rooms in your home it might be best to email them in batches keeping one rooms photograph per batch.
· Take photos before 2pm for the best lighting. Leave the lights off (they distort the colour) and open the curtains.
· Try not to use a flash.
· Take photos in landscape mode
· Place a plain white piece of paper near any ‘fixed finish’, i.e. Flooring, tile, countertops, furniture etc. that you will not be changing. This allows us to see the undertones easily.
· Stand at the center of each main wall and take 1 photo pointing the camera straight ahead to the opposite wall.
Determine your perfect design package by clicking on any of the items below...
Any questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, we look forward to helping you!
Interior design help in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, Langley, BC and beyond.
Jil Sonia McDonald - Interior Designer at Jil Sonia Interior Designs.